To apply for a position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.
Skills you need:
- Ruby on Rails
- Significant jQuery experience
- Command-line Unix experience
- Version control systems with git
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Experience
- Editing Ruby on Rails views
- We don't need a Rails expert, but we do need someone who is comfortable with Rails in general and has a desire to expand those skills.
- Can prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have some sort of either practical work experience or education in computer science and website development
- Have excellent written verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Are bright, outgoing and service-oriented
- Have knowledge of or interest in LGBT issues
- Please tell us a little about yourself and your experience and send with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also include any examples of website development you've done.
- Persons of color, women, and transgender individuals strongly encouraged to apply.